Sunday, February 21, 2016

Stuff to Get Done Sunday

I have stuff to get done today.

Pageant goes into tech in the next week or so and I have to finish these sashes.
Anne Frank's girls are costumed but the boys still need clothes.
Mid-South Con is rapidly approaching and there are panels to be prepped and costumes to be made.
Food needs to come together for the week ahead.

All I want to do is sleep.

I slept horribly last night, waking every hour and flipping about like a fish trying to find a position that was comfortable.

Consequently I missed church.

I've been awake about two hours and while I should be doing things toward those 4 projects listed above what I want to do is take some more tylenol and go back to bed.

I think I'll take that tylenol.

And then cook.

And maybe then a nap.

So much stuff to get done. No energy to do it.

Until tomorrow. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment